Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Hee, Hee, Hee

Hee, Hee, Hee. Looks like there is a Global Warming outbreak in Congressman John Doolittle's home in Virginia (my Congressman), as the FBI just raided his home.

He is best buds with Abramoff, Brent Wilkes, and other sterling convicts.

This is gonna get good. My neighborhood is 99% Wingnut, and all of them voted for this Bozo.

I provided lot's of reasons why, not to vote for this guy during last Fall, and it fell upon the deaf ears of my neighbors. The vultures are beginning to circle.......

2 Comments:

At 10:15 AM, Blogger Intellectual Insurgent said...

Karma is a wonderful thing. :-)

 
At 3:42 PM, Blogger mrsleep said...

I'm going to print up a bunch of T-shirts for my neighbors, that say, "I VOTED FOR JOHN DOLITTLE".

We had a damn good Democrat candidate to vote for, a retired 30+ year, Lt Colonel for the Air Force. Geez. These boneheads vote along party lines.

I'm usually not an "I told you so kind of guy", but I am not going to pass up this opportunity.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home