Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Time for a post

I've been on the sidelines for awhile. Reading a lot, digesting information, and doing hand to hand combat in my local online Forums, and LTE sections.

A few battles have to be fought, but most should be ignored. Not worth the trouble.

This is why I haven't posted much. I haven't seen THE battle that's going to bring me back into the fray.

It's coming though. Real reform has to happen on Wall Street, and our Financial institutions. They'll lobby the heck out of Congress to gut any real reform.

In the meantime, I'm auditing the proceedings, tending my vineyard, doing some house remodeling (an endless task), and focusing on Family.

1 Comments:

At 1:18 PM, Blogger Erik Kugler said...

That sounds familiar too, and sage advice. I hope this growing season is good for you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home